December 3, 2009

Heaven in a Cup

I have officially decided that most of my meals in December will consist of Dairy Queen's Blizzard of the month: The Candy Cane Chill. Divine.

Although, since winter has descended fully in these parts, I may add some variety and go with peppermint hot chocolate on occasion.

(If you do decide to click on that link to see that lovely shake, I strongly encourage you to not click on the little button at the bottom that says nutrition calculator. Yikes. Guess there will be cause to purchase new pants by January...)

2 comments:

  1. great...you made me curious so I had to click...and now I can't eat in ignorance:( Oh, and I hope the chocolate laundry disaster can be fixed. yuck! Miss you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why did you have to go and do that!? I'm never eating a sonic blast ever again!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails