April 4, 2009

Fashionista

This morning, Spring gave us a gift of snow and below freezing wind chills. When I put on a sweater, I discovered it had a hole in it. I thought to myself, "A hole? This sweater is practically brand new. I just bought it. How can it have a hole in it?"

And then I thought about when I bought it. It was when the twins were in Kindergarten. They're now in fourth grade. Four years ago. Okay, so clearly my perspective is a bit skewed. At least I'm not wearing anything I wore in high school. And it's not only because they woudn't fit anymore. I really don't think I'd look good in acid washed peg leg jeans. I mean, without the matching jacket, why even bother trying them on?Yikes! when I did a quick google search for a picture (found this one at rustyzipper.com), I discovered that acid washed peg leg jeans are making a comeback. Heaven help us all!

3 comments:

  1. I have clothes that I still wear that I recently discovered I wore while looking at pictures of me and Matt dating. Um. Over 10 years ago. What is WRONG with me? Yikes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't had new clothes in ages! I heard that about the acid wash coming back in style.

    ReplyDelete
  3. acid wash returning? say it isn't so! that was a hideous look that we should bury with the 80s.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails